Hello! I'm Huy!
Look like you've found my space on the internet.
I keep a development log for some of the project I'm working on, you can find them here:
- Everyday Learning: Writing about what I learned everyday
- Gust-lang: My journey to build a toy programming language
- ToyLISP: A toy LISP-alike language, focusing on building a bytecode interpreter.
- ASCII-d: Cross-platform ASCII diagram drawing application
- SnarkyTerm: A terminal emulator written in Rust and WGPU
Most of my other projects doesn't have a DEVLOG, but please feel free to check them on GitHub.